There is a void within me multiplying with each passing day, an emptiness consumes my whole existence, after a very long time, my soul yearns to return back to the lonely island.This island which appears to be a meeting point of my heaven and hell, on some level of existence, I continue to live here.
I wonder from where arose the emptiness and answer are the people and places I had to let go.Perhaps, we live only to learn how to let go of everything and everyone, like trees during autumn.
As far as I go back in my life, I had to let go of unfulfilled dreams, toxic relationships, outdated beliefs and people from my life. I have walked out of seemingly happy relationships that were rotting inside.
I am learning to let go of everything and everyone that does not anymore serves a purpose in my life.
“The sculptor produces the beautiful statue by chipping away such parts of the marble block as are not needed – it is a process of elimination.” Elbert Hubbard
Prompts for this week:
1. Write about a wedding or a function you went to where everything that could go wrong did!
2. Look up your horoscope online. Pick up the last line of it and start writing!
3. Choose any of the prompts from January and write on that
4. “The sculptor produces the beautiful statue by chipping away such parts of the marble block as are not needed – it is a process of elimination.” Elbert Hubbard. Use this quote in your post or as an inspiration for one.
5. Picture prompt (credit: Living my Imperfect Life)