Dear Zindagi ,
I love you. I am grateful for everything you bestowed upon me all those years – joys,thrills,pains,sufferings,assholes,frenemies,chances,opportunities,surprises,shock elements…every damn thing.
I adore you, my life. Every second that I have been alive/ shall be alive shall be forever inked on my soul’s canvas. I am sharing few lessons I learned all those years .
Every 5 seconds , someone is taking his/her last breath. You are still alive – Does that mean anything to you ?
Being Alive is a gift. You have to celebrate it. Nobody knows what happens after you die, you might get a new life, you might not get one, for now, all you got is this one life. How do you wanna spend it ?
- Fucking be whoever you wanted to be when you were 5
- Don’t keep talking about what went wrong with you to everyone you meet. Find out solutions. Stop being a Cry Baby. You don’t need Mercy – You are a Lion.
- Say what’s inside your heart without sugar coating,manipulating or making it right.
- Celebrate your birthday like it’s your last.
- Your Job isn’t to JUDGE. We are not here to decide who deserves what and what is wrong and right. Stop judging people , events , things and situations.
- If you worry about everyone who talks shit about you , Thou shall be Damned
- Mug Up – What people say about you has nothing to do with you but everything to do with them
- Cut off people who belittle you.Nothing can be more poisonous than being with someone who doesn’t appreciate you.
- You should be your own Priority. Don’t wait for someone else to come and make you happy. It’ s not their Job . It’s Yours.
- Tell people you love how much they mean to you before they’re gone.
- All of us have a limited time here on Earth. Make every second count.
- Forgive the ones who wrong you, they’re gonna die too
- Make your Life grand. Show the world who the hell they’re dealing with
- Do not take ” shit” from anybody.
- You were not put on this Earth to be loved by everyone. Stop pleasing people.
- Write. Speak. Scream who you are.
- Chase your Dreams. Run after them.
- Don’t make life about stuff.
- Do not spend eternity trying to figure out who you are. Do what makes you happy.
- Live for a day. Do not plan your entire life.
- Leave some room for ” Life to happen” to you
- Do not obsess with becoming someone, you already are someone.
- Write down your wishes. Make a bucket list every year. Live your dreams
- Believe in yourself. What you think of yourself is nothing but stories made up from people who know nothing about themselves.
- Explore new places and new people. Widen your perspective about things.
- Learn to say – No without having to explain.
- Understand other people’s opinions. Respect them without being judgemental.
- What is right for you could be wrong for another. Do not get stuck here. Move on.
- You do not owe an explanation or an apology to anyone.
- Teach people how to treat you. Never settle for less than what you deserve.
- Be Grateful for what you already have.
- Break the habit of talking about your problems. Nobody cares.
- Spend time with people who encourage you to cross your own limits.
- Dream Big.
- Universe is listening to your thoughts.ALL the time.
- Anyone who tries to bring you down is already below you.
- Your time is precious. Watch where it goes.
- Learn new things. Watch movies. Read Books. Travel.
- Stop asking for love, respect or attention.
- You’re better off without most of the people you know. Choose your audience, not everyone deserves a front seat at your life.
- Do not be impressed by money,cars and diamonds. Be impressed by good manners,intelligence, and kindness.
- Do not let ” others,” tell you how to live your own life.
- Never ” compare” yourself to anyone . Someone would always be better than you.
- Remind yourself – you are a mortal human being. You could be dead any second from now and where’d all the plans go.
- Stop stressing about anything at all. It’s a waste of time.
- God won’t be waiting there to ask you – what was your package on earth ? Stop being defined by your profession. You are more than that.
- It doesn’t matter where you are if you don’t have happiness inside you..there’s no where else in the Universe where you’ll find it.
- Breathe. Just Breathe.
- Smile. Always smile.
, “I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda”